Loosest Gaminator / Novomatic Casino Slots
Founded in 1980, Novomatic (aka Gaminator / Novoline) is one of the biggest gaming companies worldwide with 3.8 billion euro turnover. If you haven’t heard of it, it’s because in land casinos, Novomatic’s main target markets are UK and Central Europe, but they are in process of expanding to other markets, including North America.
Luckily for all of us, we don’t have to travel to Austria to play Gaminator slots – we can play them from the comfort of our living room in online Novomatic casino sites.
Below, we prepared a list of loosest Novomatic slots and top online casinos to play for real money. Unfortunately, these games and casinos are not available to US players.
Loosest Gaminator Slots
- Columbus slot: 97.03%. 5 reel, 9 lines machine. The design is slightly outdated, but it is a fun classic casino game to play.
- Bugs’ n Bees: 96.99%. Another classic slot. 20 lines, 15 free spins and up to x100,000 jackpot.
- Sizzling Hot Quarto: 96.24%. Unique slot with 4 sets of reels. Notice that there are two additional Sizzling Hot slots: the regular one and Deluxe, both offer slightly lower payouts.
- Caribbean Holidays: 96.2%. Nice 20-line video slot. The payout comes from up to 45 free spins.
- Queen of Hearts Deluxe: 96.18%. Very popular offline and online slot. Don’t mistake with the original Queen of Hearts slot.
- Quest for Gold: 96.12%
- Shooting Stars: 96.1%
- The Alchemist: 96.05%
- Ramses 2: 95.99%
- Golden Cobras Deluxe: 95.9%
- Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe: 95-97%
Here you can find Novomatic official website. Btw, if you are into Formula 1, then you should know that Niki Lauda, three-time World Champion, is the ambassador of the company.
Free Novomatic Slots
Best Novomatic Casino
- New players can enjoy a 100% welcome bonus up to $/€/£ 500.
- The bonus comes with one of the lowest wagering requirements online: 30 times the deposit (15x bonus+deposit).
- The minimum deposit is 25 and maximum withdrawal is $/€/£ 10,000 per day.
- Restricted Countries: Australia, Spain, Russia, USA
Novomatic and Online Gaming
The company that was founded in 1980 had hard time adjusting to the online revolution. Together with Aristocrat, they were the last of big land based names to launch online slots. To speed up the process, n 2011 they have acquired Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions , a company that specializes in online games.
Actually, many of the most familiar online games where developed by Greentube: Book of Ra Deluxe, Lucky Lady’s Charm deluxe , Sizzling Hot Deluxe, Lord of the Ocean and others. So thanks to this smart acquisition, not the last one in company’s history, Novomatic started the process of recreating their offline success in the online gaming world. Still, there are not many online brands that offer Novoline games at the moment and they still have a long way to go.
Intersting Facts about Novomatic
- Johan Graff, the owner of Novomatic, owns 120 vintage cars, most of them are Jaguars. He is currently ranked #208 on Forbes list of Richest People in the World.
- When Graff registered the company, his starting capital was 50,000 shillings, equivalent to 3,600 €.
- The presenter of Novo is Niki Lauda, 3 time Formula 1 Champion (the main figure in Ron Harward “Rush” movie).
- In June 2016, Novomatic aquired Talarius Ltd, thus becoming the biggest adult gaming operator in the UK.
- The company developed a biometric system which will limit access to it’s casinos and machines to minors and those addicted to gambling.
- If you are planning to visit Austria or Slovenia, you can stay at one of Novomatic hotels: Admiral, Poetovio or Admiral Kozina Resort.
Best Payout Slots by Software