Rainbow Riches Leprechauns Gold Slot
Rainbow Riches Leprechauns Gold is a video slot powered by the luck of the Irish. In this Barcrest slot machine, you will find your way through four-leaf clovers, mushrooms, horseshoes, rainbows, harps and playing card symbols. Also on the reels are the game’s logo as the most valuable icon, a golden leprechaun coin as a Wild, and the Leprechaun himself as the Scatter.
A beautiful golden road stretches through the rolling green hills of Ireland as the background image. The reels are sat in the very middle of that picture and occupy the majority of the space. Unlike the classic Rainbow Riches slot, Rainbow Riches Leprechauns Gold slot is played on a 7-reel, 5-row grid with 50 fixed paylines. Special features include Mystery symbols, expanding Wilds, free spins and Big Bet bonuses.
Why to Play Rainbow Riches: Leprechauns Gold Slot
- The wide variety of special features available to players in this game is astounding. All of them are activated from the same bonus symbol, except for Big Bet features. Barcrest’s release has entirely separate bonuses for Big Bet, instead of slightly altering existing special features like before.
- The RTP for Rainbow Riches Leprechaun’s Gold is a fantastic 97.75%, placing it well above the industry average and higher than all remaining Rainbow Riches slots (Pick n Mix, Reels of Gold, and Drops of Gold slots).
|Best USA Casino
$1000 Casino Welcome Bonus
RTG, BetSoft, Spinomenal Slots
Fastest withdrawals for US players
Ignition Casino Review
|Best for UK/CA/EU/NZ Players
£/$/€ 1000 Cashable Bonus
Plus 100 Free Spins
Amazing Slots Casino
Terms Apply Minimum deposit: £10. The wagering requirement must be met in full within 14 days of the. Game contribution: All games under the “classic slots”- 75%. Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the welcome offer. Play Responsibly | 18+ begambleaware.org | Full T&C’s Apply
SPINiT Casino Review
|#1 Casino Australia
100% up to $100
Plus 100 Free Spins
Games by 7 providers
Gunsbet Casino Review
Why not to Play?
- The graphics look decent but offer nothing new we have not already seen other developers do better. If Barcrest wants to use their slot to impress us, they will need to do two things. First, drastically improve the Leprechaun’s design. And second, give us more interesting symbols, because the current batch feel bland.
- Having the ability to choose what bonus we want instead of it being picked randomly would improve the gameplay a lot.
There is a whole slew of special features to talk about, so let us jump right into it.
Rainbow Ring Bonus Spinner
When three or more Leprechaun Scatters appear on the playing field, this bonus fires. On the ring, several different special features become available. The ring is spun, and the bonus on which the arrow lands is selected to be played. The title has the following bonuses available:
- Mystery symbols
- Wild Rover that places multiple Wilds in random reel positions. After that, there is a chance of additional Wilds landing in adjacent positions.
- Between 8 and 25 free spins during which the mystery icons and Wild Rover can fire randomly.
- Wishing Well that plays after free spins finish. Gamblers choose between three golden coins. You can get a cash multiplier, more turns, or a blank coin with no extra special features.
Big Bet are five linked spins that can be played at three different levels, a bit similar to the ones that you may have seen on Monopoly on the Money and Big Event slots. Each level has a higher starting bet, but also offers better bonuses. The only difference between these three tiers in this slot is the number of available Super Rainbows.
During Big Bet, Wilds appear with a cash prize between 1x to 50x that sit on top of them. To win this cash prize, the Wild has to land on the Super Rainbow reels. Otherwise, it does not count, as the money is wasted.
Unfortunately, Rainbow Riches: Leprechauns Gold failed to draw us in. Some visuals looked great, and others feel bland and boring. There is a distinct lack of fun animations, and the Leprechaun looks seriously outdated.We also liked the variety in bonuses, but it does feel annoying that you cannot pick your favourite. We recommend trying a demo version first to see if you enjoy it, before committing to the real thing.