Born in 2000 (same year as PayPal) under the name ecoCard, EcoPayz is one of the very first electronic wallet in the world available in 159 countries and 49 currencies. The company that owns ecoPayz, PSI-Pay Ltd is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and EU Directive on electronic money.
Rest assured that ecoPayz is one of the safest methods for online payments, since the company uses top-notch protection technology (the Secure Sockets Protection Technology encrypts all transactions making it unrecognizable for the potential intruders).
The good news for EcoPayz customers is that there are countless online casinos that accept this method, so the only problem could be finding the one with the best features. ecoPayz is designed to provide easy and fast transactions which makes it extremely handy to online gamers. If you want to have a physical ecoCard and be able to withdraw cash from ATM machines, you will be provided one. Moreover, the respective applications can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play and used for all kinds of online transactions, including deposits and withdrawals at online casinos.
Best ecoPayz Casinos 2017
|1||€/$300 Welcome Bonus |
Plus 75 Free Spins
Same Day Withdrawals
|2||€/$1000 Bonus + 100 Free Spins |
1200+ Casino Games
Instant withdrawals with ewallets
SPINiT Casino Review
|3||€/$100 Bonus |
Same Day Withdrawals
Unique Mega Progressive Slots
|4||€/$100 Cashable Bonus |
Huge variety of slots
Great ongoing promotions
Royal Panda Review
|5||100% up to $/€ 100 Bonus |
Making Deposits Using ecoPayz
If you haven’t used ecoPayz before you will need to open an account first, but that is not something that should turn you away from this method. The registration process is simple and convenient and it includes only a couple of steps:
- Fill in account details (username, password, email address, country, desired currency and security question)
- Provide your personal details (title, first name, last name, DOB, home address and preferred language)
- Open your email and click on the ecoAccount activation link sent to your email automatically.
Then you will need to pop up your ecoAccount using one of many ways (other e-wallets or bank cards). When you decide to make a deposit at an ecoPayz casino, you need to follow some basic steps:
- Go to the Cashier or directly to the Deposit page and choose ecoPayz as your deposit method,
- Enter the amount to be transferred
- You will be redirected to the ecoPayz website. Follow the instructions and click on Confirm button.
Making Withdrawals with ecoPayz
One of the best things about ecoPayz is that the majority of online slots sites will not charge you any fees for your deposits and withdrawals. Unless you decide to withdraw the money from your ecoAccount, you can use all the money you have won for different purposes such as online purchasing, depositing with other casinos and so on. An additional advantage of ecoPayz is that all the transactions are carried out instantly. Keep in mind, however, that the time framework for your very first withdrawal at an online casino is different, since it includes an identity verification process. The withdrawal procedure itself is simple and similar to the deposit process.
Advantages of EcoPayz Casino
- The ecoPayz provides the highest level of security. Not only that the most sophisticated protection technology is applied, you can also opt for a virtual ecoPayz card that can be used only for one transaction before it expires, which makes it useless to fraudsters.
- Although ecoPayz charges fees for many of their services, numerous casinos are willing to provide commission-free transactions, so your gambling money will not be truncated.
- Wide selection of casinos. ecoPayz has been around for many years and it has proven itself as one of the most convenient methods for online gamers. On the other hand, the majority of casinos accept ecoPayz.
- Loyalty program. ecoPayz casinos do award all their loyal members by default, but that is not what we have meant to say. A 5-level ecoPayz loyalty program enables you to benefit from using this payment method on a regular basis.
Disadvantages of ecoPayz
- Fees again. You win some you lose some. While it is likely a casino will cover all the transaction costs, ecoPayz still charges fees when you load the money to your ecoAccount (0.00-7.00% for bank wire deposits and 1.69-2.90% for credit card deposits). Additionally, withdrawals to bank accounts are charged up to 10.00 EUR. Yet, all types of payment methods come with some fees and ecoPayz is not the most expensive.
- Not US-friendly. Although ecoPayz is available globally, casino players from the USA are not allowed to make deposits using this method.