In 2016, Bitcoin and bitcoin casinos became almost the mainstream of online gambling with huge list of adopters: players, casinos, marketing companies and so on. Now, in 2017, Ethereum is not there yet, but it’s more than reasonable to assume that due to it popularity and advantages, Ethereum casinos will became an integral part of the landscape.
At this point, we are not even close to understanding the way Ethereum smart contracts can revolutionize online gambling. It can completely change the way online casinos work. But let’s keep it for later and start with the basics: how it works, what are the pros and cons, and what are the best Ethereum gambling sites at the moment.
Best Ethereum Casinos 2018
|Casino||High Lights||Provably Fair||Mobile|
|1||Best Crypto Casino|
Huge game variety
|2||100% Welcome Bonus |
400+ Casino games
Pro and Cons
The biggest advantages here are obvious: speed, simplicity and costs.
- Speed: One of the main disadvantages of online casinos, especially when it comes to USA online casinos, is that you have to wait, sometimes even days, until you can enjoy your winnings. That’s pretty annoying.
In US, 90% of players wait for their funds for at 5 days or more. The only options that allow instant casino withdrawals in USA are Bitcoin, UPayCard (a prepaid e-voucher) and… Ethereum. Of course it varies according to the casino you choose, but at some, you will be able to spend your winnings within 2-4 hours!
However it’s not just about the speed.
- Withdrawal limits: with conventional methods (again, we are talking mainly in US), the withdrawal limits are quite strict. The minimum amount usually stands on $100-$250, depending on the method; while the maximum goes from $1000 to $3000. That’s not the case here.
- Fees: that part is self explanatory. Most casinos charge high fees for wires and checks. Here you will pay just the usual transfer costs.
Now, don’t get us wrong. Not everything is perfect. Currently, the main problem with Ethereum casinos is that there are simply not many of them. Currently there are only 4-5 casinos that work with ETH, but due to the recent developments in the crypto market, we expect that number to grow exponentially in the near future.
How it Works
If you’ve been using Bitcoin for your casino deposits and withdrawals, then ETH is exactly the same.
- You create a casino account.
- Get your unique address.
- Send the desired amount from your wallet or an exchange and start playing.
The withdrawals are similarly simple. You just paste the address from your wallet in the casino cashier, choose the amount you wish to withdraw and that’s pretty much it. Hassle free.