Poli Casino – Best POLi Casinos for AUS and NZ players
POLi is a rather unique online payment method. It doesn’t require you to register or disclose personal information. All it does is serves as an intermediate between your bank and online casino or any other online merchant.
The drawback of POLi is that it’s currently available only to Australian and New Zealand players. Please notice that most casinos allow you to use POLi only for deposits. Luckily, we found few that allow you to use it for withdrawals as well. See the list of best POLi casinos below.
Advantages of using POLi
- No need to register. You just need to have access to your online banking account.
- Your banking information is not revealed.
- No Fees! You won’t be charged any fees, neither for deposits or withdrawals.
- All transactions are instantaneous.
Best POLi Casinos
|1||400 AUD Bonus |
200 Free Spins
800+ Slot Machines
Same Day Withdrawals
|2||1600 AUD/NZD Bonus |
Best Flash Casino
Cons: POLi used only for deposits
|3||100 AUD Welcome Bonus |
Allows POLi deposits and withdrawals
Cons: cannot play in NZD
Omni Casino Review
How to Deposit with POLi
In order to be able to use POLi, you need to have access to your online bank account and make sure that POLi works with your specific bank (see the list at the bottom of the page)
- Signup/login to your casino account
- Go to the Cashier and select POLi as the deposit method
- You will be redirected to POLi website.
- Fill in the deposit amount and choose your bank from the list.
- Your Internet banking website will open up
- Log in and click confirm.
How does POLi work?
If you never used POLi, this video below will explain how it works (I apologize to our NZ visitors – POLi made the movie few years ago when there where available only on AUS market)
Banks that work with POLi
|ANZ||Bank of Melbourne||BOQ|
|Citibank||Commonwealth Bank||IMB Building Society|
|ING Direct||ME Bank||NAB|
|Newcastle Permanent||People’s Choice Credit Union||St. George Bank|
New Zealand Banks
|Bank of New Zealand||Kiwibank||TSB Bank|
Visit POLi Payments website for more info.