Skrill Casinos – Best Online Casinos with Skrill Bonus
If you haven’t heard the term Skrill casinos, then you’re probably familiar with their previous name, MoneyBookers. Skrill (MoneyBookers) was founded at 2001. Through the years it became one of the most popular and trusted online payment methods.
Similar to Neteller, Skrill is widely used by online casinos and it’s hard to find a single online casino that doesn’t allow Skrill deposits and withdrawals. However, there is a big difference on how different casino treat their deposits/withdrawals. Some take advantage of the possibilities they offer and pay instantly. Others, will place your withdrawal as “pending” before they transfer your funds.
Here you can find a list of reputable casinos that offer fast deposits and withdrawals using Skrill.
*Unfortunately, Skrill is not available for US players.
Best Skrill Casinos
|1|| ||£/€/$ 100 Welcome Bonus |
And 75 Free Spins
Same day witdrawals, including weekends
Huge range of methods
Games by NYX, Microgaming, Amaya, Aristocrat
Slot Magic Review
|2|| ||£/$/€ 1000 Bonus + 100 Extra Spins |
1200+ Casino Games
Instant withdrawals with ewallets
SPINiT Casino Review
|3|| ||£/€/$100 Welcome Bonus |
Same day withdrawals, instant by ewallets
Great variety of slots
Royal Panda Review
|4|| ||200% up to £/$/€ 100 Bonus |
100 Free Spins
Same day withdrawals
Games by 13 software providers
Guts Casino Review
|5||100% up to £/€/$ 200 |
Plus 200 Free Spins
Instant with ewallets
Advantages of Skrill Casino Deposits
- Used by all online casinos.
- Available at 41 currencies.
- Keep your banking details in one place. It’s natural to assume, that most of us will play in more than one online casino in their lifetime. I know players that play in dozen online casinos simultaneously. Instead of placing your credit card details in multiple online casinos, you simply set up a Skrill account and use it to deposit and withdraw funds in every online casino you might sign up in the future.
- Low fees: Skrill doesn’t charge fees on paying or receiving funds. In most cases even uploading funds is free. The only fees you will pay is for withdrawing funds back to your credit card or bank, but even here the fees are quite low, 2-3€.
- Skrill Prepaid MasterCard. This part is not specifically related to online casinos, but you can see main details at the bottom of the page.
- Some casinos offer additional bonuses on deposits made with Skrill.
How to Deposit with Skrill
- Go to casino Banking page
- Enter your Skrill account details
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and click “Complete”
- That’s it
How to open account with Skrill
- Go to Skrill website.
- Click on Sign Up at the top right corner
- Select account type: individual or business.
- Select country, currency and language.
- Fill in all the details
- Click “Create Account”
- Check your mailbox for a verification email. Click on the link and that’s it.
Skrill Prepaid MasterCard®
Skrill also allow you to purchase a branded prepaid card, linked to your account. You can use the card in any store that accepts MasterCard, offline and online. The card is available in USD, EUR, GBP and PLN. The fee is €10 per year.
Few Tips on Using Skrill
- Skrill operates in over 40 currencies and you can choose the one that suits you best. However, from the moment you make the first transaction the currency of the wallet cannot be changed.
- Citizens of USA cannot use it for gambling transactions.
- It is recommend to verify your Identity with Skrill, otherwise your transaction cap will be quite low. For example if your identity is not verified, your daily limit is 500 Euro. The moment you make the verification it jumps to 5000 euro. You can increase it further, even above 1M, by becoming a VIP – just contact the support for more details.
Last, maybe you would like to know that in 2015, Optimal Payments Plc, the mother company of Neteller, bought Skrill for €1.1 Billion; so actually both of these methods belong to the same company.