Orc vs Elf Slot | Free 3D Slot USA and Bonus Codes
Orc vs Elf slot was probably the most expected and hyped game in RTG history. Was it deserved? I think – Yes. With slick design, cool animations and thick storyline, RTG made the leap into the world of advanced 3D slots. Is it the perfect slot? No, it’s not. In our opinion there are many things that can be improved. However the bottom line is that Orc vs Elf is great new slot machine for US players to enjoy.
USA Players: Yes
Free Spins: Yes, many
Minimum Bet: $0.25 Maximum Bet: $125
Bonus Rounds: 15 various bonus games
Update: In Sep 2015, RTG launched another advanced slot, Pirate Isle, which in our opinion is even better then Orc vs Elf.
Orc vs Elf Slot – The Beginning
Orc vs Elf is a 5 reel, 25 paylines 3D slot. The payouts during the regular play are quite low, but there is not much regular play at this slot anyway. It is so full with various bonus rounds, free spins, levels and effects, that every few spins something new happens.
As you enter the game you will need to choose whether to be the Elf or the Orc. This will affect the Battle bonus and the Bonus Trail you will follow. If you choose the Elf you will follow the “Road to the Citadel of Elveros”, while if you choose the Orc you will follow the trail to “The Fortress of Orcholme”. You can change the selected character after each Battle bonus.
During the regular play, Orc is an expanding wild on reel 1 and substitutes for all symbols except the Elf Shield. The Elf is an expanding wild on reel 5 and substitutes for all symbols except the Orc Shield.
When the Battle Bonus symbols appear on reels 2,3 and 4 it triggers the Battle Bonus. You will see the Orc battle the Elf across the screen. If you win – you trigger the first stage bonus and get 1 victory point. If you lose – you are awarded a consolation prize of x2-10 the bet.
The ultimate target of the Battle bonus is to gain 3 victory points ahead of your enemy. If you do that, you will gain access to the high stages of the path.
If you win 3:0 you will trigger the last stage of your path. If you win 3:1 it will get you the 5th stage bonus. 3:2 – 3rd stage, and if you lose – you will trigger the 2nd stage.
The wins in Battle Bonus do not affect your path through the Bonus stages.
Bonus Feature Stages
There are 7 stages for each trail. To start the Bonus Trail you will need to get 3 or more Shield symbols of your chosen figure. The tricky part is that they are not exactly following one another. Every time you get 3 or more Shields, you can choose whether to activate the bonus or to reject it. If you choose to reject the bonus, then the next time you hit 3 shields you gain access to the next level and so on. However if choose to activate the bonus – you will play the feature you reached and the trail resets to the first level.
You can see the details of each stage below, but basically, they are all Free spins bonuses with unique elements added to each one. Every feature takes the previous one and adds something on top. Therefore the longer you chose to reject the bonus, the higher the reward.
Orc – The Trail of Orcholome
- Goblin’s Gold: 5 free spins where Darkling symbols (5 in total) pay double.
- Hobgoblin Feature: similar to the previous one, only you get 6 free spins and every time you hit two scatter Orc Shields you get additional spin.
- Orc Army: similar to Hobgoblin, but if Orc appears on the reels the Orc forts turn wild.
- Orc Horde: similar to Orc Army, but additional wild symbol added.
- Giant Spins: Orce Horde plus Darkling symbols pay triple vs double.
- Chaos Spins: similar to the previous one, but you will get 7 free spins.
- Orc Onslaught: as Chaos Spins, but on the last spin the Orc symbol will cover reel 1.
Elf – The Road to Elveros
- Woodland Spins Feature: 6 free spins.
- Elf Magic: 6 free spins, but an extra wild symbol will appear on reels 2, 3 or 4 after the spin creating more winning combinations.
- Huntsman: you will get 7 Elf Magic spins. If you get the Elf and the Orc symbols on the reels, the Elf will kill the Orc awarding a bonus of up to x200 your bet.
- Ancient Archer: similar to Huntsman. The difference is that the Elf will hunt both, the Orc and the Wolf symbols. Killing the Orc gives you up to x200. Killing the Wolf can win up to x100 the bet.
- Archmage Bonus: as Ancient Archer, but 1 or 2 extra wilds will appear on the reels after the spin ends, creating multiple winning lines.
- Forestal Bonus: similar to Archmage, but if you get an Elf on the reels you will be awarded a Superspin. After every Superspin 3 extra wilds will appear on the reels. Orc and Wolves bonuses are doubled (up to x400 and up to X200).
- The Elf King Feature: you will get 8 free spins, but every Superspin adds and extra wild on reel 5.
Best RTG Casinos
|1||Best Online Casino|
$22 Free Bonus
RTG and BetSoft Slots
|2||$50 No Deposit|
Bonus Code: EXTREME50
|3||300% up to $3,000|
Bonus Code: MAX300
Best New Casino
I think Orc vs Elf slot is indeed very fun and exiting. However, if you are planning to play only few spins now and then, you odds are not good. You need to have enough time and budget to reach higher bonus levels – this is where you can get rewarded. From my experience, I would say that you need to have at least a 100-200 spins budget to work your way towards more advanced bonus features. If you are patient and have the budget – the reward might be great.
You can also take advantage of some special No Deposit bonuses which you can find on our Best RTG casinos page.