Joker Strike Slot
Released in 2018, Joker Strike digresses from the rest of the games in Quickspin slots portfolio. If it weren’t for the recognizable colour palette and the distinctive visuals, one might easily mistake the slot for an online version of a decade-old slot machine.
The traditional, simplistic approach is exactly what the developer was going for, abandoning (at least temporarily) the fantasy themes and going back to the essence of casino gambling. At the same time, the Quickspin did not disregard the contemporary aesthetics. Joker Strike shows perfect balance between the classic premise of retro land-based casino cabinets and modern design.
The slot is played across 5×3 reel grid and 10 fixed paylines, generating up to $10,000 on the pressed bets (ranging between $0.10 and $100 per spin).
Why to Play Joker Strike Slot
- Above average RTP – 96.46% in the base game, or between 97.89% – 98.11% in the High Roller Modes, which is superb (one of the best slots that can be found online)
- Unique Joker Strike bonus system initiated after every winning spin
- 3 different “buy-feature” modes
Best Casinos to Play
|Best USA Casino
$1000 Casino Welcome Bonus
RTG, BetSoft, Spinomenal Slots
Fastest withdrawals for US players
Ignition Casino Review
|Best for UK/CA/EU/NZ Players
£/$/€ 1000 Cashable Bonus
Plus 100 Free Spins
Amazing Slots Casino
Terms Apply Minimum deposit: £10. The wagering requirement must be met in full within 14 days of the. Game contribution: All games under the “classic slots”- 75%. Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the welcome offer. Play Responsibly | 18+ begambleaware.org | Full T&C’s Apply
SPINiT Casino Review
|#1 Casino Australia
100% up to $100
Plus 100 Free Spins
Games by 7 providers
Gunsbet Casino Review
Why not to Play?
- The slot reaches its true potential only on pressed bets and in the Hi Roller modes, which makes it less suitable for the low budget and penny slots fans.
- Joker Strike is not always easy to trigger
Joker Strike slot has a unique bonus system, enabling the players to unlock additional features in the Hi Roller modes. Even if you decide to stick to the lower stakes, Joker Strike bonus round will be initiated on every winning spin (but not always successfully, of course).
Joker Strike Feature
Joker Strike bonus is activated when any winning combination is formed. When that happens, additional symbols will be arranged across the frame surrounding the reels, outside the grid. If one of the additional symbols is highlighted, up to 10 corresponding symbols will be added to the grid. The exact number of the extra icons will be determined by the number of the initial symbols that activated the feature:
- 3 matching icons: 6 additional icons
- 4 matching icons: 8 additional symbols
- 5 matching icons: 10 additional symbols
Players who prefer higher bets will be able to take advantage of the Joker Strike Hi Roller feature, which can unlock more bonuses – at a cost. There are 3 modes, each with a different number of spins:
- $20 bet: 5 Spins w1ith Guaranteed Wild that moves across the reels
- $30 bet: 5 Spins with Guaranteed Wild and Wild Strike (works on the same principle as the Joker Strike)
- $50 bet: 5 Spins with Guaranteed Wild, Wild Strike and a Double Chance of activating the Joker Strike
Joker Strike can be quite engaging, but the slot’s strongest suit is the Hi Roller bonus system which not all players will be able to afford. It should be noted that the base game can still generate a fair share of winnings, fluctuating between medium and high volatility.
However, the slot seems to be primarily targeting players who are not afraid of pressing their bets. If you are forced to economize, you will not be able to fully experience Joker Strike.