11 Loosest Gaminator / Novomatic Casino Slots
Founded in 1980, Novomatic (a.k.a. Gaminator/Novoline) is one of the biggest gaming companies worldwide, with a 3.8 billion Euro turnover. In land casinos, Novomatic’s main markets are the UK and central Europe. But they are in process of expanding to other places, including North America.
Luckily for all of us, we don’t have to travel to Austria to play Gaminator slots. We can play them from the comfort of our living room with online Novomatic casino sites.
Below, we prepared a list of the loosest Novomatic slots and top online casinos to play for real money. Unfortunately, these games and casinos are not available to U.S. players.
Loosest Gaminator Slots
- Columbus slot: 97.03%. 5 reel, 9 lines machine. The design is slightly outdated, but it is a fun classic casino game to play.
- Bugs’ n Bees: 96.99%. Another classic slot. 20 lines, 15 free spins and up to x100,000 jackpot.
- Sizzling Hot Quarto: 96.24%. An unique slot with 4 sets of reels. Notice that there are two additional ‘Sizzling Hot’ slots: regular and deluxe, both offer slightly lower payouts.
- Caribbean Holidays: 96.2%. Nice 20-line video slot. The payout comes from up to 45 free spins.
- Queen of Hearts Deluxe: 96.18%. Very popular offline and online slot. Don’t mistake it with the original ‘Queen of Hearts’ slot.
- Quest for Gold: 96.12%
- Shooting Stars: 96.1%
- The Alchemist: 96.05%
- Tidal Riches: 96%
- Ramses 2: 95.99%
- Golden Cobras Deluxe: 95.9%
- Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe: 95-97%
Here you can find the Novomatic official website. If you are into Formula 1, then you should know that Niki Lauda, three-time world champion, is the ambassador of the company.
Best Novomatic Casinos
|1||£/$/€ 100 Match Bonus|
Sportsbetting + Poker
|2||£/$/€ 300 Welcome Bonus|
Best Game Variety
Sportsbetting + Poker
|3||£/$/€ 350 Bonus|
500 Slot Machines
Free Novomatic Slots
Novomatic and Online Gaming
The company that was founded in 1980 and had hard time adjusting to the online revolution. Together with Aristocrat, they were the last big land based company to launch online slots. To speed up the process, in 2011 they acquired Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions. The company specializes in online games.
In case you didn’t know, many popular online games where developed by Greentube. Titles like Book of Ra Deluxe, Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe, Sizzling Hot Deluxe and Lord of the Ocean all come from Greentube. Thanks to this smart acquisition, Novomatic started the process of recreating their offline success in the online gaming world. However, they still have a long way to go. There are not many online brands that offer Novoline games at the moment.
Interesting Facts about Novomatic
- Johan Graff, the owner of Novomatic, owns 120 vintage cars, most of them are Jaguars. He is currently ranked #208 on the Forbes list of richest people in the world.
- When Graff registered the company, his starting capital was 50,000 shillings, equivalent to 3,600 €.
- The ambassador of Novo is Niki Lauda, Formula 1 champion and the main character in Ron Howard’s movie “Rush”.
- In June 2016, Novomatic acquired Talarius Ltd. This deal made it the biggest adult gaming operator in the UK.
- The company developed a biometric system which will limit access to minors and those addicted to gambling.
- If you are planning to visit Austria or Slovenia, you can stay at one of Novomatic’s hotels, Admiral, Poetovio or Admiral Kozina Resort.
Best Payout Slots by Software