7s to Burn Slot
If you’re a player who prefers classic to modern slots, then this one is definitely going to be among your favourites. 7s to Burn slot machine comes with that retro looks and feel, although it sets high standards in terms of design.
In spite of numerous video slots with modern top-notch features, classic slots are still as popular as before. Here less is more and basic functionalities are far more appealing than complex special features.
Love a good classic-themed slot? Then be sure to check out this one.
Yes – Why to Play 7s to Burn Slot
- A good old classic theme will suit the players who like their slots to be simple and without complex feature. 3-reel 3-row video slot with a total of five fixed paylines, offering a pretty interesting Hi Roller optional betting feature, which can prove to be very handy in grabbing neat awards.
- Wilds. Substitute for only one symbol during the Main Game, while during the Hi Roller Spins they can substitute for all game icons.
- Hi Roller Spins – costs a bit more, but bring a number of spins with an extra feature.
- Medium variance which should fit all types of players.
- Nice graphics and a recognizable gaming experience.
|Best USA Casino |
$1000 Casino Welcome Bonus
RTG, BetSoft, Spinomenal Slots
Fastest withdrawals for US players
Ignition Casino Review
|Best for UK/CA/EU/NZ Players |
£/$/€ 1000 Cashable Bonus
Plus 100 Free Spins
Amazing Slots Casino
SPINiT Casino Review
|#1 Casino Australia |
100% up to $100
Plus 100 Free Spins
Games by 7 providers
No – Why not to Play?
- The game doesn’t offer many features.
- There’s no Free Spins round.
- It can be a little repetitive after some time.
- RTP of 95.1% is well below average. There are much better slots online in terms of payouts. For example Barcrest Ooh Aah Dracula and Monopoly Big Event both offer 99% return.
If you’ve ever played a classic-themed slot, then you’re aware slots like this do not have much to offer in terms of features.
Hi Roller Spins
This is an optional feature, bringing an extra bet that costs more, but with a bit of luck, it can prove to be quite lucrative. Hit the Hi Roller button located next to the reels to get five spins with an extra feature.
While this feature is active, the Hot 7s Wild can substitute for all game symbols, not just the red sevens icons. This means more winning combinations can be made, resulting in higher winnings and more cash for your pockets.
Bear in mind that the payouts for each symbol combination are cut in half when the Hi Roller Spin feature is active.
All in all, 7s to Burn is a great classic-themed slot game, and we’re sure those players that enjoy a bit of retro will appreciate this game. Although not so rich in features, it still can make the gameplay exciting with the Hi Roller functionality. However, if you’re not an aficionado of classic slots, you may want to stay away from this one, since it won’t offer any bonuses or special Free Spins features.