Lion Dance Slot
In recent years, China has seen a meteoric rise to power. As their markets open for non-Chinese companies, many of them do their best to draw in these new customers! Hence, the impressive variety of Chinese themed slots we were able to enjoy for the past few years: China Shores, Quick Hit Sun Dragon and more.
Red Tiger Gaming Lion Dance slot joins the already crowded field, promising a jackpot worth more than 1000x your total stake.
Btw, there are 4! Lion Dance slots by 4 different providers. No idea how it works in terms of intellectual property rights, but somehow it does.
Chinese dragons flank the reels on both sides. In the background, we can see traditional houses and some mountainous terrain. You play this game on a 5-reel, 4-row board with 40 paylines. At any point in time, you may shift into one of four different bonus worlds, or trigger a free spins round.
If you dare to dance with the lions, you will find yourself handsomely rewarded. Are those rewards worth the risk, however? That’s something we will find out, together.
Why to play Lion Dance Slot Machine
- Hats off to the developers, they know how to make a visually appealing release! Red Tiger Gaming makes good use of colour swaps to highlight the differences between worlds. The contents of the background image never really change! Instead, the experience is altered by using colours to make certain parts more difficult to see.
- The gameplay loop and payouts are balanced in such a way that they appeal to every type of player. You can bet as little as $0.20 or as much as $80 in one go, making it one of the bigger betting spreads we’ve seen. Not to mention a chance to win the jackpot, worth 1076.2x your total stake. The RTP is 96.18%, which is a bit above the current industry average and slightly below Red Tigers Wild Spartans slot.
- Of course, not all the rewards in the world would be able to fix boredom. We’re happy to say that you won’t be feeling bored anytime soon! Each of the four bonus worlds adjusts things to seem distinct compared to its predecessor. If you’re having trouble getting to a specific world, you can make use of the free spins round, which frequently swaps between them!
|Best USA Casino
$1000 Casino Welcome Bonus
RTG, BetSoft, Spinomenal Slots
Fastest withdrawals for US players
Ignition Casino Review
|Best for UK/CA/EU/NZ Players
£/$/€ 1000 Cashable Bonus
Plus 100 Free Spins
Amazing Slots Casino
Terms Apply Minimum deposit: £10. The wagering requirement must be met in full within 14 days of the. Game contribution: All games under the “classic slots”- 75%. Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the welcome offer. Play Responsibly | 18+ begambleaware.org | Full T&C’s Apply
SPINiT Casino Review
|#1 Casino Australia
100% up to $100
Plus 100 Free Spins
Games by 7 providers
Gunsbet Casino Review
Why not to Play?
- We’d have liked to see a mechanic that allowed us to transfer worlds at will. The lazy option would be to let players buy into it. Another option is to allow punters to ‘grind’ for the option. After a hundred spins, they could force Lion Dance to display their bonus world of choice for the next ten spins.
- One more thing we’d have liked to see from the world was more visual diversity. The swaps in colours do a good job so far, but that only goes so far. We would have liked to see the background oh so subtly change to reflect the fact we’re in a new world.
Punters have access to two fantastic special features. Both of them can create some fantastic wins if you play your cards right!
While you play, there is a chance the slot will ‘shift’ into a different world. These different worlds and their mechanics are as follows:
- Mega Tiles: Wilds and high-value symbols can appear as massive mega tiles, which cover a large section of the board
- Deep Stacks: Each spin has a chance to create a reel covered in a single top-paying icon. You can have this bonus activate for several reels in a single spin.
- Mystery Symbols: Golden coins appear on the board, revealing hidden paying icons beneath. Unlike other mystery symbol bonuses, this one does not always reveal the same icons.
- Connected Tiles: A single symbol has a chance of spreading to adjacent tiles and across the reel.
Collect three Scatters in the first, third and fifth reel to win up to eighteen free spins. During this bonus, every spin will be played in a different bonus world.
We will admit, the idea behind Lion Dance slot machine special features was quite novel. The game plays its cards very well and tends to swap between worlds often. We’d still have liked to see a way to manually control these swaps, but that’s a minor complaint. It has a good jackpot, an above-average RTP and pretty graphics. Well deserving of your time and money!