Vegas Lux Slot Review and Why You Might Get Bored Playing It
One would expect that a slot machine bringing the glitz and glamour of Vegas would be more exciting. However, we see the RTG slot machine as a missed opportunity to create a game that will be eye-catching and engaging at the same time. It offers quite standard bonus features we have seen many more times before. Besides, its maximum payout of 1,320x the bet does not sound enticing enough to keep you grinding.
If you still prefer Vegas-themed video slots, stay with us to learn more about this one.
Why to Play Vegas Lux Slot
- Straightforward gameplay. Modern video slots come packed with innovative bonus features you need to study before you start spinning the reels. That’s not the case with Vegas Lux.
- Pays both ways, no paylines. You will win as long as you land matching symbols on adjacent positions left to right and vice versa with no paylines to follow.
- Two Scatters. One activates free spins while another only pays prizes.
|Play this slot for real money with 200% up to $1,000 First Deposit Bonus at Slots LV|
Why Not to Play?
- Unknown RTP. We cannot recommend a slot game with no RTP published.
- Wilds show up on the three central reels only.
- You need 5 Scatters to trigger the free spins feature. The truth is that you can benefit from up to 240 freebies, but it’s not easy to lay your hands on them.
- Dated visuals. RTP could put more effort into the visual appearance of the game.
- It takes 50 coins to play the game. On the other hand, the maximum bet is limited to £/$12.50, which is a small wager for high rollers.
Vegas Lux slot machine pays both ways, but that is not the only feature that will boost your winning chances. Here is what else you can expect from it.
Appearing on the three middle reels only, Wild will replace all symbols except for Free Spins Scatter and Diamond Scatter. It will help you create more winning combos.
To enter the free spins feature, you need to land 5 Free Spins Scatters on consecutive reels. You can land more than one triggering combination with each of them awarding 8 free spins. All free games are awarded at once. You can win up to 240 freebies per trigger.
Another Scatter in Vegas Lux is depicted as the diamond, and it only pays prizes. To win a prize, you need to place 3 or more Diamond Scatters anywhere in view.
If you like simple video slots with bonus features you can get from the moment you start spinning the reels, Vegas Lux may be the perfect fit for you. There is nothing spectacular about it, but it can provide you with balanced gameplay thanks to its medium variance.
While you may get bored while playing the RTG 2020 title, you can still give it a try because of free spins and the possibility to create wins both ways. Or simply skip it and find yourself a more exciting game that will keep you on the edge of your seat.