Trustly is an online payment system developed in Sweden that serves as an apt example of how sleek and easy things can work when operated by professionals. Founded in 2008, Trustly has managed to expand its services from a couple of Nordic countries to more than 29 European countries with over than 1.7 million secure purchases every month. Their main orientation, though, has remained unchanged from the very beginning: providing convenient, simple and safe online payments for all sides – customer, merchant and bank.
Using Trustly is as easy as possible – you do not even need to create a Trustly account in order to process your online payments. Namely, Trustly works as an intermediate between you, the merchant and the bank and accepts all credit and fraud risks, so all you need to do is providing your banking credential to Trustly and you can be 100% sure your money will arrive to the right place.
Best Casinos Accepting Trustly 2020
|1||Best Casino Online|
£/$/€ 300 Welcome Bonus
100 Free Spins
Over 700 casino games
|2||£/$/€ 100 Cashable Bonus|
Great Variety of Slots
|3||£/$/€ 200 Bonus|
One of oldest gambling companies
£5 Minimum Withdrawal
|4||£/$/€ 350 Welcome Bonus|
500 Slot Machines
|6||200 Free Spins|
700+ Casino Games
How to Make Deposits Using Trustly
After you have made sure the casino you have chosen accepts Trustly payments, you will be able to make a deposit within a couple of minutes.
- Go to the Cashier and select Trustly as your preferred deposit method.
- Select the home country of your bank and then the bank you have chosen.
- Type in your regular online bank credentials such as username and password.
- Select the amount you want to deposit.
- Confirm the payment and that’s it.
Trustly enables you to pay with your online bank without ever leaving the casino website, so the deposits are processed safely and the third party (in this case a casino) cannot find out your personal bank details.
How to Make Withdrawals Using Trustly
In order to make a withdrawal you will need to repeat the process once again with the only difference being that you will need to visit the withdrawal page at the beginning. Note that there is no need for you to open an additional e-wallet or bank account in order to make your payments with an online casino. By guaranteeing for all transactions, Trustly makes you regular bank account good enough for all deposits and withdrawals.
Advantages of Playing at Trustly Casinos
- Easy to use. This is probably the most convenient method available at the moment. While we usually say that electronic wallets are user-friendly bank methods, especially comparing to the credit and debit cards, you still need to open an e-wallet account and transfer money to and from your ewallet account. With Trustly, there is no need for such thing since they won’t keep your money on an additional account for a second, they will only do all payments instead of you.
- Nothing in this world is 100% safe, but we can say Trustly is close enough, at least when online payments are concerned. By accepting all the risks, Trustly ensures problem-free transactions while keeping all your bank details away from the merchant (in this case, the online casino).
- All online transactions are delivered instantly.
- Mobile-friendly. If you play casino games on mobile on a regular basis, Trustly is one of the best options for you.
Disadvantages of Trustly Casinos
- Regional payment system. Considering that Trustly is, at the moment, entirely focused on the European market, players from other continents (and several European countries as well) cannot use this method even if the casino accepts it. However, having in mind huge steps that this company had been making in previous years, we wouldn’t be surprised if they decide to offer their services to the global audience in the near future.
- Number of casinos. This disadvantage is directly linked to the previous one: by limiting their services to the European countries, Trustly becomes less popular banking method for the casinos that seek their customers all around the world. This fact reduces the number of casinos available for Trustly users. On the other hand, there are plenty of online gaming operators that gladly embrace all the users who opt for this method, so you will not have a problem finding the right casino for you.