Carnival Queen Slot
Carnival Queen slots loves its parties and is not shy about inviting others along! This new slot machine by Thunderkick will have you jumping to the beat alongside other party-goers, each with a different mask on. Playing card symbols such as 9, 10, J, Q, K and A can also be found on the playing field. They do not really fit in, but are all equally adept at triggering the Avalanche feature!
The reels themselves are hardly interesting. Instead, the slot’s background image is what you should keep your eyes on. The crowd dancing along to the music, getting more excited when wins pile in, and fireworks start exploding in the night sky.
The game is played on a 6-reel, 4-row grid with 4,096 ways to win, paying only from left to right. Special features include Avalanche, increasing multipliers, free spins and icon removal.
Why to Play Carnival Queen Slot
- The title has an awesome jackpot, worth 22,700x your total bet! Good luck trying to get it!
- We like how the bonuses are interconnected. Avalanche allows for multiple wins to occur from a single spin. The multiplier increases on each chained win, making your wins bigger and bigger! Free spins enhance this further by making the multiplier permanent, instead of resetting every time the Avalanche bonus ends.
- A very upbeat EDM track that helps keep players focused on spinning the reels.
- An RTP of 96.1%, which is just slightly above the current industry average, although far below loosest Thunderkick slots, such as 1429 Uncharted Seas (98.6%)and Magicious (97.6%).
- Gorgeous screen transitions into free spins show how much visual potential this Thunderkick release has.
Why not to Play?
- Beyond the screen transitions, there is little more that grabs your attention visually. The crowd are simply two-three guys repeated over and over. The symbols on the reels look like a group of smug hipsters instead of partygoers. And we know the developers can create better-looking visuals than these.
- There is little in the ways of innovation in Carnival Queen. The slot does nothing new to entice gamblers to come and play it.
- Despite the game’s medium volatility, the free spins can be notoriously difficult to trigger.
There are multiple bonuses available to players, with each of them tying into the other. As such, we will start with the most important one:
These are essentially cascading reels. When a winning combination is formed, the symbols are highlighted and blown up, making room for new ones to fall in their place from the top of the reels. This allows gamblers to chain several wins together for the price of a single spin. So long as the wins keep coming, new icons keep appearing, and the cycle continues.
Each time the Avalanche feature grants a win, the multiplier increases by one. This continues until no more wins happen, at which point, the multiplier resets.
Collect three, four, five or six Scatters to win twelve, sixteen, twenty or twenty-four free spins, respectively. It is possible to win additional extra turns by collecting Scatters during the free spins. While the special feature is active, the multiplier will not reset, even after the Avalanche wins stops coming in.
If there are no winning combinations, a Wild will remove all symbols vertically and horizontally. This only occurs during free spins.
If you want to warm up for the upcoming carnival in Brazil, you could not have picked a better slot! Thunderkick clearly put in a lot of effort into it, and we love it as a result. Having said that, the graphics could be better, and the free spins are very difficult to trigger.A good effort, but needs a bit more polishing.
Best Casinos to Play
|Best USA Casino |
$1000 Casino Welcome Bonus
RTG, BetSoft, Spinomenal Slots
Fastest withdrawals for US players
Ignition Casino Review
|Best for UK/CA/EU/NZ Players |
£/$/€ 1000 Cashable Bonus
Plus 100 Free Spins
Amazing Slots Casino
SPINiT Casino Review
|#1 Casino Australia |
100% up to $100
Plus 100 Free Spins
Games by 7 providers
Gunsbet Casino Review