Neptune’s Quest Slot
Neptune’s Quest is a WMS casino slot set in the vast depths of the ocean. Far from human eyes, Neptune’s domain houses an underwater paradise to those who are worthy to find this secret place. But to get there, you will need to clear the ocean depths of starfish and shells, swim past colourful fish, find tridents and dodge water bulls and mermaids. Only then will you meet Neptune, and undertake the final challenge – surviving his giant octopus monster!
The reels take up most of the screen’s right side, while Neptune’s underwater home is visible on the left. WMS are know for special reels sets, such as their Colossal Reels slots and various other settings such as 192 lines of Zeus 3 and so on. Neptune’s Quest falls under this category and played on a unique setup: players have two 2×2 reels attached to a larger 3×6 grid. There are a total of 100 fixed paylines on the playing field: 50 on top and 50 at the bottom.
Special features include free spins with extended Wilds and the ability to win additional turns while free spins are active.
If you dare take the plunge into the unknown, now is the time to do it. Neptune awaits the worthy to undertake his quest – will you live up to the challenge?
Why to Play Neptune’s Quest Slot
- If you want something different, this title definitely qualifies. Nobody but WMS could make something as daring as this reel setup and still make it fun to play. This release made us revisit that sense of wonder and helplessness when we first began gambling. The feeling of not having a clue what is going on exactly, but loving every moment regardless.
- Neptune’s Quest has a medium variance, striking that golden balance between frequent special feature hits and solid jackpot wins. The maximum win is worth 500x every free spin.
- The RTP for this slot is 96.39%, which is above the current industry average. We should mention that WMS indeed have higher paying slots, specifically those that offer the Big Bets feature, such as Monopoly Big Event, Nemo’s Voyage and others.
- The ambient sound effects and music choice are one of the best things about this game. The music is barely audible, so you can hear water moving about, and the sound of underwater creatures passing by.
|Best USA Casino
$1000 Casino Welcome Bonus
RTG, BetSoft, Spinomenal Slots
Fastest withdrawals for US players
Ignition Casino Review
|Best for UK/CA/EU/NZ Players
£/$/€ 1000 Cashable Bonus
Plus 100 Free Spins
Amazing Slots Casino
Terms Apply Minimum deposit: £10. The wagering requirement must be met in full within 14 days of the. Game contribution: All games under the “classic slots”- 75%. Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the welcome offer. Play Responsibly | 18+ begambleaware.org | Full T&C’s Apply
SPINiT Casino Review
|#1 Casino Australia
100% up to $100
Plus 100 Free Spins
Games by 7 providers
Gunsbet Casino Review
Why not to Play?
- As immersive as the sound design is, the graphics could be a lot better. While WMS translated a great portion of their physical machine library into online titles, that had its own troubles. The visuals were usually not updated and kept the physical machine look with only minor polishing. If the developers want to attract new gamblers, they will have to better than this.
- There is also a distinct lack of special features in this WMS release. No matter which way you slice it, only one bonus tends to bore players very quickly.
There is only one special feature available to gamblers in Neptune’s Quest – free spins with extended Wilds.
The bonus can be triggered in two different ways:
- Match four symbols in one or both reel columns or have three Scatter icons on the ninth, tenth and eleventh reel for five free spins.
- Match four symbols in one or both reel columns and have three Scatter icons on the ninth, tenth and eleventh reel to win twenty extra turns and a 100 coin prize.
Matching icons that triggered the bonus become sticky and lock in place during free spins.
While the special feature is active, the Extended Wild appears and locks in place on the eleventh reel. It occupies multiple positions on the ninth, tenth and eleventh reel, increasing the chances of landing a winning combination.
Finally, collecting three Scatters on the ninth, tenth and eleventh reel during free spins will net you five extra turns.
WMS always performed best in land-based casinos, but that does not mean there is no demand for their slots online. Neptune’s Quest shows that, despite many years passing, no other developer tried the ideas WMS perfected. The game is not perfect. It needs more bonuses and a serious visual upgrade. But if you can look past both, there is a really fun title waiting for you to try it.