Wizard of Oz Emerald City Slot
Wizard of Oz Emerald City slot is a relatively new addition to WMS branded Wizard of Oz slots line. You can easily tell by its title that the game draws inspiration from the 1939 musical fantasy film.
The 3-reel 9-payline slot machine played at a standard classic slot layout offers much more than most one-armed bandits you get used to. Seven bonus features are on offer and you can trigger them by landing scattered Emeralds on the grid. These include multipliers, free spins, Wild Multipliers, cash prizes, stacked Wilds, sticky Wilds or a consolation prize worth 3x your bet.
While playing the game you can even trigger unlimited free games and get a 25x multiplier while the maximum possible payout you can win stands at 250,000 coins, which undoubtedly makes the game worth your attention.
Here you can try Wizard of Oz Wicked Riches free version.
Graphics and theme
As soon as you launch the game, you will see a yellow-brick road leading to the Emerald City. The reels are plain white and populated with traditional slot symbols like bars and sevens with the latter being the top paying regular symbol.
|Best USA Casino |
$1000 Casino Welcome Bonus
RTG, BetSoft, Spinomenal Slots
Fastest withdrawals for US players
Ignition Casino Review
|Best for UK/CA/EU/NZ Players |
£/$/€ 1000 Cashable Bonus
Plus 100 Free Spins
Amazing Slots Casino
SPINiT Casino Review
|#1 Casino Australia |
100% up to $100
Plus 100 Free Spins
Games by 7 providers
The game features two Wild symbols represented as the logo of the game and the Emerald City while the Emerald stands for Scatter. Above the reels you will see all the characters from the story including Dorothy, Glinda the Good Witch, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, Tin Man, Wicked Witch and Toto. They come into play when you trigger the bonus game and determine which of the features will be activated. The overall appearance of the slot is great, with attention paid to each detail, so even the bar symbols are designed to look like made of yellow bricks.
The game comes literally packed with bonus features that will boost your winning chances throughout the game. During the base game, you can benefit from two Wilds that will complete your winning combos and the one represented as the Emerald City appears in stacks and helps you land multiple payouts at once. Besides, a 2x multiplier can appear attached to any of the regular symbols and double your winnings.
Just like the 2x multiplier, Emerald Scatter overlays the regular symbols and once 3 or 4 of them hit the reels, the bonus game is activated. The Wizard of Oz characters will form a circle and one of 7 bonus features is selected at random.
- Glinda the Good Witch Booster awards a cash prize or up to 5x multiplier
- Dorothy Free Spins awards between 5 and 20 free turns
- Cowardly Lion Multipliers awards 1 free spin with a Wild Multiplier up to 25x
- Tin Man Winning Spin awards free spins that last until you land a win with Wild covering the reel 2 and multipliers increasing up to 25x.
- During the Scarecrow Crow Prizes feature, 1 to 3 crows can land on Scarecrow with each of them awarding a cash prize or up to 10x multiplier.
- Wicked Witch Free Spins grants 3 free spins with Witch Wild stacked on the reel 1 and Wizard of Oz Wild or Emerald Scatters turning into sticky or so-called Persisting Wild.
- Finally, Toto Emerald Trails award unlimited free spins with Emerald Scatters added to the meters above reels to fill the respective trails and deliver cash prizes.
Payout and value
You won’t find many classic slots offering so much fun and opportunities to win like Wizard of Oz: Emerald City does. Even within the base game you can complete your winning combinations without difficulty thanks to two different Wilds while the bonus game will add more excitement to the gameplay and provide you with improved odds of winning with all additional bonus features included.
With RTP of 96%, the WMS title playable from $0.35 to $70 is definitely a must play game, so follow the yellow-brick road and you can win up to 250,000 coins in a single spin.